Tuesday, August 10, 2010

here to there

Well, I have not updated my blog or website since last winter, because I am such a slow painter and my process takes so long.

Then I thought, maybe the process of making a painting itself might be interesting. So I have written a series of entries about the little series of magnolia I did this summer, starting from how I got the idea, etc. to the finished paintings.

The story actually starts way down the page on an entry that's titled "Start Here X" with a picture of my studio. So if you read from top to bottom, you are actually going backwards. I think it's cooler if you start at the beginning, myself.

I wish I could have made it less complicated, but with such sophisticated concepts of time, blogs and order my brain is feeble. Thank you for reading anyway! (Even if you cheat and start at the top :)

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment